Speech-Language Pathologists are now independent providers accepting assignment for Medicare Services in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

We are Bilingual and can serve Spanish speaking clients. We provide bilingual speech therapy Medicare Part B providers....

If you have Medicare Part-B; require evaluation and treatment to regain and strengthen speech-language skills for problems with:

  • Speech
  • Voice
  • Language
  • Cognitive-communication (thinking, memory, and attention)
  • Swallowing

Then you can now be seen by Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) in private practice when you need covered services.

MEDICARE logoWhat changed?

SLPs were previously not eligible to enroll as an independent payee with Medicare. This changed as of July 1, 2009 and SLPs can now enroll with Medicare and bill for their services. Your physician,still needs to approve the plan of care developed by the SLP. While an order is not necessary for the SLP to evaluate or begin treating the patient your physician can provide such an order to get services started sooner. Your physician, will need to certify the plan of care and re-certify according to established Medicare guidelines. You pay 20% of the Medicare approved amount, and the Part B deductible applies.

What does this mean to me and my doctor?

IF you have medicare Part B you can get a script from your doctor if speech therapy is medically needed for you.

Now, you and your doctor have access to local SLPs in private practice. This means that you will more easily get the services needed to improve your communication and swallowing functioning and overall quality of life.

Multi-Language Kids is not in my area, how can I find an SLP in my area?

We provide bilingual speech therapy to Medicare part B recipients.

We provide bilingual and monolingual speech therapy and assessments.


Simpl Facebook Module
Make A Difference Today

Your valued contribution will change a life!
So please consider giving today.

Follow us on Twitter